The Weingarten Center partners with Penn faculty, student organizations, and campus colleagues to offer an array of programs throughout the academic year. We facilitate workshops both in and out of the classroom, and they can vary in length from 15 to 90 minutes depending on the learning objectives. Currently, we are accepting requests for virtual and in-person programs.
We would be happy to address Learning Strategies, Tutoring, or Disability Services, or we can provide joint programming inclusive of all Weingarten Center services.
Possible Program & Workshop Topics
- Organization and Time Management
- Exam Preparation
- Effective Study Strategies
- STEM Learning Strategies
- Project Management
- Academic Reading Strategies
- Research and Academic Writing
- Class Presentations and/or Participation
- Goal Setting
- Tutoring support for a study session or event (dependent on availability)
- Tutoring Workshops (e.g., How to get the most out of your time with a tutor)
- Overview of Services
- Disability Inclusion and Accessibility for Events
- Universal Design for Learning
- Website and Digital Accessibility
- Disability Awareness
We will attempt to accommodate all requests, but a minimum of one week’s notice is typically needed to schedule and design any group workshop.
Students, please note that this request form is only for group workshops. If you are seeking an individual consultation with a Weingarten Center staff member, please schedule an appointment through MyWeingartenCenter.
Please complete the following program request form and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.